Top 3 VENTURES Podcasts in 2020
As we start 2021, we would like to revisit some of the top podcast episodes in our three digital industry portfolios, at Momenta.
While traditional venture capital has shied away from industrial applications and hardware, there’s been a rise of a new class of ventures investors: the venture industrialist.
In the Momenta podcast episodes this year, we had some interesting conversations with leading venture capitalists and we would like to highlight the Top 3 Venture Podcasts for 2020 below.
1. Michael Redding,
former managing director of Accenture ventures.
- Michael describes the founding of Accentures investment arm
- He shares some prominent exists of the fund and how they were able to consistently pick winners
- Key trends in how corporations are managing external innovation
- Finally, Mike outlines his predictions on COVID-19’s reset on digital industry companies
2. Geoffrey Baird,
Senior Managing Director of Value Creation
at LLR Partners.
- Geoffreys Digital Industry journey and early engineering experience
- Early learnings from emerging leaders in mobile computing and VOIP
- Geoffrey dives deeper into his efforts at LLR partners and in private equity including perspectives on COVID-19s impact on the industry
3. Evangelos Simoudis,
recognized expert on next-generation mobility, artificial intelligence, big data and corporate innovation.
- Outlining the common thread between big data and artificial intelligence
- Motivation behind the founding of Synapse Partners
- The new challenges that next-generation mobility brings
- The future of transportation in the great reset
We'll notify you weekly about new podcast episodes, upcoming guests, and news. You can subscribe to the podcast and if you'd like to be considered to appear on the podcast contact us.