Insights to the rise of the new venture industrialist, best investment strategies, and portfolio management
The digital transformation of industry is creating significant investment strategies and opportunities with millions of connected devices on the internet for the purpose of collecting data, tracking usage, monitoring functionality, automating, and optimizing systems and processes. While traditional venture capital has shied away from industrial applications and hardware, there has been a rise of a new class of venture investors: the venture industrialist.
In this webinar, our Momenta Ventures team shares insights and best investment strategy examples for investing in Connected Industry, understanding the market, trends, and risks.
This webinar is for anyone seeking insight on Connected Industry investments.
What you will learn during this webinar:
- What is Connected Industry?
- How do Connected Industry investment strategies differ from traditional venture investment strategies?
- Momenta’s Connected Industry investment strategies and portfolio management themes
- Momenta’s investment strategy examples and criteria
- Q&A / practitioners answer critical questions about how to become a venture industrialist