Understanding the impact of Covid-19 on business and what to expect post pandemic
Covid-19 has inflicted unprecedented societal and economic shockwaves as governments and health care systems respond tirelessly to the contagion. Global markets have experienced drastic downturns with trillions of dollars in capitalization lost as the virus spreads. Now is the time to prepare for the eventual new normal while extracting positive and actionable lessons from the crisis. Vast digital capabilities are available and can keep the economy functioning. Amongst other things, digital enables crisis-proof operation automation and strong remote workforce capabilities.
How exactly will our world look post pandemic? What will the coronavirus impact on supply chain in your industry? How will digitalization be impacted? Crisis = Danger + Opportunity. In a time of great economic crisis, digital strategy is the answer. In this webinar, we discuss our pandemic business impact analysis including global implications of Covid-19 and what enterprises can expect post-crisis.
This webinar is for executives, civic leaders, technologists and digital leaders looking to understand the impact of Covid-19 on business, how it has changed the hiring process, digital transformation in business, and what to expect post pandemic.
What you will learn during this webinar:
1. Assessing the crisis:
- What is the extent of disruption to different industries?
- Make sense of the market via Momenta’s pandemic business impact analysis
- Understand the impact on supply chain from a global perspective
- How will businesses adapt to increasingly remote work forces?
- What emerging technologies will address the risks of disruption to workforces?
3. Preparing for the future:
- What will this crisis permanently change?
- Which industries are prepared and which will need to catch up?
- How will businesses win in the newest normal?