Discover global M&A trends and how to navigate your industrial M&A strategy
M&A strategy is becoming increasingly critical across the Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Digital Industry markets especially as a primary method of retaining market share and profitability.
Identifying the right acquisition strategy in a rapidly changing market requires much more than choosing a company from a market landscape diagram of logos. How does a company in energy, manufacturing, industrial, transportation or logistics find the right targets that leverage their “crown jewels” and their “opportunity to win”? Even with a crisp strategy, how do you develop the right M&A strategy framework to identify value drivers and create a clear integration plan for success?
This webinar is for digital leaders seeking to navigate IoT M&A trends and develop their industrial digital M&A strategy, one that resonates with the right target audiences and drives success.
What you will learn during this webinar:
- M&A trends in the Digital Industry
- How M&A ensures you are not left behind in a growing market
- How M&A enables the ability to leap-frog the competition
- Recognize the difference between a good and bad digital M&A strategy
- Understand why conventional M&A will not work given global M&A trends
- Identify the right targets in a dynamic and immature market
- Ensure digital M&A success from discovery to post-deal optimization