How to understand the pandemic impact on business of COVID and what to expect post crisis.
COVID-19 has inflicted unprecedented societal and economic shockwaves as governments and health care systems respond tirelessly to the contagion. Global markets have experienced drastic downturns with trillions of dollars in capitalization lost as the virus spreads. Now is the time to prepare for the eventual new normal while extracting positive and actionable lessons from the crisis. Vast digital capabilities are at our disposal and these can keep the economy functioning. Amongst other things, digital enables crisis-proof operation automation and strong remote workforce capabilities.
But how exactly will our world look when COVID-19 abates? What will the coronavirus impact on supply chain show in your industry? How will digitalization be impacted? Crisis = Danger + Opportunity. In a time of great economic crisis, digital is the answer. In this webinar, we discuss our pandemic business impact analysis including global implications of COVID-19 and what enterprises can expect post-crisis.
This webinar is for Executives, Civic leaders, Technologists and Digital leaders looking to understand the pandemic impact on business of COVID, how it has changed the hiring process and digital transformation in businesses and what to expect post crisis.
What you will learn during this webinar:
1. Assessing the crisis:
- What is the extent of disruption to different industries?
- Making sense of the market, Momenta’s pandemic business impact analysis
- Coronavirus impact on supply chain, a global perspective.
- How will businesses adapt to increasingly remote work forces?
- What technologies will now emerge to address the risks of disruption to workforces?
3. From here on out:
- What will this crisis permanently change?
- What industries are better prepared, and which need to catch up?
- How to become a winner in the newest normal?