What should you consider before investing in LPWA network structures?
Did you know that the LPWAN market, valued at over $1 billion in 2015, could grow to $30 billion by 2023? That’s growth to 90% CAGR over the forecast period. The LPWAN market is a competitive landscape in terms of connectivity solutions. This webinar will explore the possibilities of Low Power, Wide Area Networks (LPWAN), its competitive positioning within connectivity and how it is being used across various industries.
We looked at some interesting use cases for LPWAN technologies and evaluated the key barriers our panelists are currently seeing that inhibit the connectivity marketplace to scale. The reality is that there is not one solution but a variety of low-power, wide area network technologies that take many shapes and forms. It follows that there are various criteria that need to be considered before a business should invest in a LPWA network structure.
This webinar is for leaders looking to solve unique problems with LPWAN across IoT solutions.
What you will learn during this webinar:
- The current market landscape for LPWAN technologies and the LPWAN market size
- The opportunities for the different types of LPWAN technologies
- Use cases for LPWAN in the IoT ecosystem
- Best practices for incorporating LPWAN technologies into your products
- The direction for IoT connectivity in the future